Nonprofits profit everyone!
Meeting Time: 8:45AM – 10:00AM
Location: City Space 100 5th Street NE Charlottesville (Downtown Mall in the Market Street Parking Deck Building)
Meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month, unless otherwise noted.
2018 Meeting Schedule
- January 10
- February 14
- March 14 – meeting held at Chamber of Commerce
- April 11
- May 9
- June 13
- July 11: no meeting due to Chamber Veterans & Defense Honor Breakfast
- August: no meeting
- September 12
- October 10
- November 14
- December 12
Visit the Chamber Events Calendar to register. All members are welcome to attend.
Chamber Liaison: Andrea Copeland-Whitsett
This Round Table is organized to promote the sustained vitality, enhancement and development of the Chamber’s nonprofit member civic and community service organizations. The Round Table provides support to the nonprofit membership community; fosters a cooperative and constructive business environment among its members; provides networking opportunities for its members; promotes the exchange of ideas among its members; supports other activities needed to further the business success of its membership; and, promotes the sector’s positive impact on the Greater Charlottesville communities.
- To strengthen the connections between the nonprofit organizations and businesses in the Greater Charlottesville community
- To help educate the community on the contribution and economic impact of nonprofits
- To educate businesses on community partnership and support opportunities