The Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce Business Women’s Round Table (BWRT) was founded in 2004 to offer professional women in our region opportunities for networking and professional development in a welcoming and collegial environment.
Under the auspices of the Chamber of Commerce, the BWRT hosts monthly brown-bag lunch meetings, open to all Chamber members, on the third Thursday of every month.
Each of our monthly meetings features a guest speaker who presents our group with topics on Life, Money, Health and Career. Click here to find the application to speak at one our monthly meetings.
2018 Meeting Schedule
Meetings are held at Brooks Family YMCA on McIntire Park Dr.
- January 18
- February 28 – 2018 Quadruplicity
- March 15
- April 19
- May 17
- June 21
- July 19
- August 16
- September 20
- October 18
- November 15
- December 6 Holiday Social at Kendra Scott in The Shops at Stonefield
2018 Chamber BWRT Executive Committee
- Virginia Newton, 2018 Chair; AAA Mid-Atlantic: VNewton@aaamidatlantic.com
- Ashley Cherrix, Social Chair; Ishan Gala Foundation: email@example.com
- Susanna Blauch, Speaker Chair; American Cancer Society: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Devy Goradai, Community Outreach Chair, Accounting Solutions, email@example.com
- Ashwati Nayar, BWRT Ambassador; Aloha Math, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shannon Myers, BWRT Ambassador; Audacia Enterprises, email@example.com
Chamber: Andrea Copeland-Whitsett, 434.295.3078