The Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce Business Women’s Round Table (BWRT) was founded in 2004 to offer professional women in our region opportunities for networking and professional development in a welcoming and collegial environment.
Under the auspices of the Chamber of Commerce, the BWRT hosts monthly brown-bag lunch meetings, open to all Chamber members, on the third Thursday of every month.
Each of our monthly meetings features a guest speaker who presents our group with topics on Life, Money, Health and Career. Click here to find the application to speak at one our monthly meetings.
In addition to a sponsor, each BWRT meeting features a Chamber Member Nonprofit. A representative from the nonprofit is given 3 minutes to speak about their organization and is welcome to distribute materials on tables and chairs for our attendees. For more information on becoming a “Featured Chamber Nonprofit” at one of our meetings, contact BWRT Chair, Jessica Tiller, firstname.lastname@example.org
BWRT members represent many diverse fields and professions, including large and small businesses, non-profits, real estate, banking, education, and many more. Ultimately, what binds our group together is the idea that camaraderie and professionalism can be mutually sustaining goals.
Come join us at Quadruplicity 2018!
Learn more about Central Virginia’s Premier Business women’s Conference at www.quadruplicity.com
2018 Meeting Schedule
***Please note: The location of these meetings has changed! January through May, the BWRT meetings will be held 12:30pm-2:00pm at the Brooks Family YMCA on McIntire Park Dr. However, June to December meeting locations are to be determined***
- January 18
- February 28 – 2018 Quadruplicity
- March 15
- April 19
- May 17
- June 21
- July 19
- August 16
- September 20
- October 18
- November 15
- December Holiday Social: Date and Location TBD
2018 Chamber BWRT Executive Committee
- Virginia Newton, 2018 Chair; AAA Mid-Atlantic: VNewton@aaamidatlantic.com
- Ashley Cherrix, Social Chair; Ishan Gala Foundation: email@example.com
- Susanna Blauch, Speaker Chair; American Cancer Society: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maribel Street, Community Outreach Chair; Cville-UVA-Albemarle Emergency Mgmt: email@example.com
- Roxanne Carter-Johnston, Marketing Chair, Realtor, roxanne@
- Ashwati Nayar, BWRT Ambassador; Aloha Math, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shannon Myers, BWRT Ambassador; Audacia Enterprises, email@example.com
- QUAD Co-Chairs: Robin Martin-Lawson, Travinia Italian Kitchen: 434-960-4600 and Roxanne Carter-Johnston, REALTOR roxanne@
Chamber contact effective March 1: Andrea Copeland-Whitsett, 434.295.3078